1.what is the definition of good/bad behavior?
2. Why do some children seem naturally well-mannered, while others seem difficult?
3. Can you influence your friends?
4. Is there a behavior considered a ‘good’ behavior in one culture and a ‘bad’
behavior in another culture? If yes, give examples.
5. How do children acquire good behavior?
1.What do you like about your classroom?
2. Do you think the teacher should assign seats to students?
3. What are five things you like about your classroom?
4. What are five things you would like to change in your classroom?
5. Is it good to have only one teacher?
Clothes & Fashion
1. Do you think that the clothes we wear reflect what is inside us ?
2. What do you think about secondhand clothes?
3. Do you think it is important to be in fashion?
4. Where are some good stores to buy clothes in this area?
5. What colors do you think look good on you?
6.When you get old do you think you will dress like your grandmother / grandfather?
1.Did you have a happy childhood?
2. Were you good at making friends?
3. Were your parents super protective?
4. what was your dream when you were a child?
5. How are you similar to your parents? How are you different?
1. Why do you like living in the city?
2. What aspects of life in the city would you complain about?
3. How can we make our cities safer places to live?
4. What’s your favorite city? Why?
5. What are some historical places in your city? Have you visited them?
1.How do young people in your culture behave differently from older people?
2. What do you think is interesting about your own culture?
3. When people from other countries think about your culture, what do they usually think of?
4. If you could change one thing about your culture, what would it be?
5. Why do you think culture is important?
1.Do you usually remember your dreams? Why or why not? Describe some of them.
2. Do you believe that dreams can sometimes predict the future?
3.Do your dreams ever affect your moods? Explain
4. Do you generally have pleasant dreams/ nightmares?
Sense of humor
1.Do you like listening and telling jokes?
2.Who is your favorite comedian?
3. Can you Tell about a time when you laughed at yourself?
4.How can a joke hurt someone?
5.What are some common subjects that people like to joke about?
1. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
3. How do you take care of your body?
4. Do you exercise?
1.Is having an army a waste of money in your country?
2.would you volunteer to become a soldier?
3. What causes countries to engage in a war?
4. Has anyone in your family ever fought in a war?
5. What are your feelings towards the military?
1. Are friends more important than family?
2. Are your parents strict?
3. Why do people get married
4. Do your parents let you stay out late?
5. What is the best memory you have of your family doing something together?
1.Why do people immigrate to other countries?
2.What is the reason you moved out of your country to move here?
3.Is immigration from one country to another a problem? In what ways do you see it as a problem?
4.Do you know any immigrants?
5.Is local culture threatened by immigration?
1.What will the future be like?
2.How will the development of robots that think change your future?
3.Imagine the job you wish to hold when you get older – could a robot be programmed to do that job as well as you?
4.Do you think we create a new problem with each invention?
5.Is there anything that does not yet exist that you would like to see invented? What is it?
1.what are some characteristics of your personality?
2.Would you like to be different?
3.Are you shy ? In which occasions are you shy?
4.Do you consider yourself selfish ? Why?
5.Is your personality suited to your job?
6.In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed?
1.Why do you think some people remain single?
2.Would you like to be single all your life?
3.Do you think that single people like being single?
4.Is it better to be single or married? Why?
5.What are the advantages of being single?
6.Do you think it is easier for a man or a woman to be single?
1.At what age do most people in your country get married?
2.Do you think a boy should pay for everything on a date?
3.Do you think arranged marriages are a good idea? Why or why not?
4.Do you think if you get married that you will change?
5.Do you think it is okay to marry someone of a different race?
6.Do you think it is okay to marry someone with a different religion?
1.Can you tell me some things about your neighborhood?
2.What are the advantages and disadvantages of your neighborhood?
3.What would you change about your neighborhood?
4.Do you like living in your neighborhood or do you not have much choice?
5.How have you helped a neighbor?
1.When was your midlife crisis?
2.Do you think everyone has a midlife crisis
3.How can you avoid midlife crisis?
4.Where can you get help during a midlife crisis?
5.What do you think your midlife crisis will be like?
6.How is midlife crisis different when you are married than if you are single?
7.Why do you think that some people don’t have a midlife crisis?
1.How do you recognize stress in your life?
2.How does stress affect you?
3.Do you have a kind of red warning flag that indicates too much stress?
4.Do you feel nervous or worried about stressful situations?
5.Do you think stress is ever good, useful, or necessary?
1.Are you on time?
2.If you are late, what message does this send to the person who is waiting for you?
3.What would you do if you had a few extra hours in a day?
4.Would you rather have more time or more money?
5.Do you spend a lot of time when preparing for something?
آموزشگاه غزال دارای مجوز رسمی از وزارت آموزش و پرورش با ارائه مدرک معتبر، خدمات پشتیبانی آنلاین و حضوری و کنترل کیفیت دوره ها، فضایی امن و مجهز را برای فراگیران محترم فراهم نموده است.
تهران، شهرری، خیابان امام حسین، خیابان دیلمان جنوبی، کوچه شهیدترابی، پلاک 52